Easy Zucchini ‘Pasta’ Alfredo
CRAVING PASTA? HERE’S ONE FOR YOU… cheesy, delicious pasta Alfredo that is LOW CARB too! Simple ingredients, quick to prepare, and did we mention… delicious!!
*This dish is guaranteed to be a hit with the whole family.
If you don’t have one already, you’ll need to pick up a Spiralizer. Around $30, buy online or at a store like Bed, Bath, & Beyond. This is a MUST HAVE item in your kitchen.
Author: Lindsay B.
- 1 lb. (450g) Zucchini (about 3 medium sized zucchini)
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese or more to taste
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and Real Salt Onion & Garlic Seasoning
- Real Salt seasonings really take this dish to the next level!
- Use spiralizer to make zucchini noodles.
- Add noodles to boiling water, enough water to cover noodles by at least 1 inch
- Boil for 4-5 min until zucchini is softened. *Be careful to not overcook, as zucchini will come apart!
- Remove and drain.
1. In a large sauce pan, melt butter and 2/3 of the cream over medium heat. Stir frequently.
2. Once cream and butter begin to thicken, reduce heat to medium-low, add remaining cream and Parmesan cheese.
Combine noodles and sauce, add a sprinkle of extra cheese, salt and pepper. Enjoy!
- Use organic, grass-fed ingredients when available
- If desired, add some protein: grilled chicken, beef medallions, or sauteed shrimp.
349 Calories -35.8g Fat, 9.4g Protein, 3.5g Carb (2.4g Net Carbs) per serving
NEED HELP WITH YOUR NUTRITION? Call us at 801-221-9060 to set up a consult with one of our Nutrition Coaches. We work with everyone – wether you’re trying to lose weight, get healthier, or fueling for optimal athletic performance.