Low-Carb Raspberry Creme Crepes
EATING LOW CARB DOESN’T HAVE TO MEAN EGGS & BACON FOR BREAKFAST EVERYDAY. If you’re struggling to find ways to add fat in your diet and feel tired of eating the same things all the time, this one is for you. Think of these crepes as “gift wrap” around creamy delicious fat. Because, yes, fat is a gift.
Low-Carb Raspberry Cream Crepes
Serves: 2 (Makes 4 Crepes)
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP coconut flour
- 1/2 TBSP Swerve, or other non-glycemic sweetener (liquid stevia works too)
- Coconut oil or Butter for frying, and as a topping.
- 7 oz Full fat greek yogurt, like Fage Total (10g fat per serving)
- Small handful or raspberries (4-5 berries)
- 7-10 drops of liquid stevia
Optional: Sugar free maple syrup as a topping.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. (The coconut flour tends to form clumps, so use a blender or electric mixer to combine).
- If you like thicker crepes, refrigerate batter for at least an hour, or overnight. If you like thin crepes, proceed to step 3.
- Heat a large frying pan with coconut oil or butter, over medium heat.
- Pour a few spoonfuls of batter into the pan, swirl pan to spread batter into a thin layer.
- Cook for about 2 minutes or until golden brown on bottom, you may want to flip crepe to get both sides a perfect golden brown.
1. In a small bowl, combine greek yogurt, stevia, and pureed berries. (Worried about the carbs in your full fat greek yogurt? Don’t be)
Fill your crepe, enjoy.
NOTES: These crepes are delicious without raspberries or sugar free syrup. Try them with just butter and cream filling!
NUTRITION INFORMATION: (for crepes with raspberries)
250 Calories -14.7g Fat, 21g Protein, 5g Net Carbs per serving
NEED HELP WITH YOUR NUTRITION? Call us at 801-221-9060 to set up a free consult with one of our Health Coaches. We work with everyone, wether you’re trying to lose weight, get healthier, or fueling for optimal athletic performance.